Week #1 & #2 -- blogging is networking

I heard of blogging before. Today, I read its description again from 2.0, I came to realize more of the fact that it is a brilliant idea to go global and get connected to others by sharing 'me' that is characterized in my ideas and thoughts.

2 comments:

OCLS Learn 2.0 said...

Bingo!!!! No more callers, we have a winner!!! Yes, sharing your thoughts can be scary, sort of like going to a party where you only know a few people, but if you go, you often have a great time. Blogging is the same way. This is a tool to connect to a HUGE audience and share your thoughts and ideas. In order to reach an audience like this 10 years ago, you had to have a degree in journalism or broadcasting. Now all you need is an email address.

Tom

peaceful said...

You 're absolutely right. Some of the things we could do nowadays were unthinkable back just some years ago. Thank you Tom for the tip and encouragement!